Device management with LwM2M live!
You want to use IoT cellular devices for your projects? It is not so easy, several network technologies, several protocols, several IoT or cloud platforms... What a mess! How new LwM2M protocol would help?
You should study LwM2M for your IoT project
to ease integration of new devices
No development or firmware adaptation to do. You can use any LwM2M device to enrich your service.
to build a device firmware for all cloud providers
A device is LwM2M, so it works on any LwM2M platform. One firmware fits all, then Live Objects will route your data to your cloud provider or web servers.
to monitor and pilot your fleet at distance
Firmware updates and commands are standardized.
You do not believe me ? 🙁
Use LwM2M on Live Objects
Easy: configure your device or simulator to
In Live Objects, enter
- the endpoint of the device
- the PSK name and value
- Provisioning & Registration
- Device twin
- Read, Write, Exec operations
- Composite-R/W operations
- FOTA (in band and out of band)
- Observe, Composite Observe, Send
- Write-Attribute operation
- Data types: unsigned Integer (supported in all formats)
- Data formats: Plain-text, Opaque, TLV, JSON, CBOR, SenML-JSON, SenML-CBOR
- Custom objects (use that API to add your custom object definition)
- SECURITY & TRANSPORT
- CoAP/UDP with TLS-PSK with TLS PSK only.
- “No secure mode” is possible with dedicated APN, please consult us.
- Queue mode
- Data format: timestamped SenML
- DTLS session resumption
- Twin data rules: advance data aggregation
If you have not already a Live Objects account or an only LoRa account, do not hesitate to….